Mulberry Homes Yorkshire is seeking full planning permission for the construction of 17 dwellings on land to the north of The Manor House, Main Street, Linton-on-Ouse. A proportion of the dwellings would be delivered as affordable housing in partnership with Broadacres Housing Association.
The key aspects of the proposals are:
- Mixture of detached and semi detached, single-storey and two-storey dwellings.
- 9 x 2-bedroom dwellings.
- 8 x 3-bedroom dwellings.
- Mixture of open-market sale and affordable homes.
- Affordable homes to be delivered in partnership with Broadacres Housing Association.
- Arranged in a cul-de-sac.
- Accessed via a new access road off Main Street.
- All dwellings to have private gardens and off-street parking.
- Some dwellings to have garages.
- Surface water discharge attenuation tank to ensure that the development does not increase flood risk elsewhere.
- Extensive landscaping and planting to ensure an attractive development.
Have Your Say
The project is currently undergoing detailed design ahead of a planning application being submitted, and Mulberry Homes Yorkshire would like to hear the views of local people.
Interested parties are invited to review this information and provide comments no later than 26th September 2021. We would welcome comments on all aspects of the proposed development, such as the principle of a residential development in this location, the proposed layout, external appearance, scale, access, landscaping etc.
Comments received before the deadline will be discussed with the design team in order to determine whether any design changes are required in response to the public consultation exercise. A Consultation Statement will also be prepared and submitted alongside the planning application in order to summarise the comments received, highlight any design changes made in response to the consultation, and to provide greater clarity regarding any queries or concerns raised by respondents.
Please provide your comments via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the name of the project as the e-mail subject. Alternatively, please use the contact form below.
By responding to this consultation you agree that we can use your comments in the preparation of a future planning application. Unfortunately, we cannot accept anonymous comments but we will not publish your details or disclose them to any third-party.